Friday, October 24, 2008

A Goal.

In the midst of everything else, I am setting a very, very important goal for myself over the next several weeks:
a. Obtain copies of Charlie's Angels movies. Perhaps some TV episodes as well.
b. Watch them. Watch them a lot. Watch them some more.

For some reason, I feel the need to connect with my inner gunslinger/combat artist.

If anyone wants to come over and watch them sometime, that's cool. Firefly might be on the list as well. You know where to reach me.

2 comments:

sugarbumkin said...

Dude, I so should. Got a schedule for this? We could have an all day marathon!

Oh, and the security code I had to type in to leave this comment was 'menesia.' Isn't that a fantastic word? Sounds like a disease of the scalp!

John said...

I have a copy of both movies. I will let you borrow them.

That's right. I have both Charlie's Angels movies. And I'm a dude. Enigma?