Is that monitor burning out your retinas? Try a book! It's made of paper! It works without electricity! Unless it's dark and you're using a flashlight.
AAAIIIEEE! Books
It's pronounced with a scream.
My bookstore is up and running again - here:
http://www.biblio.com/bookstores/aaaiiieee_books.html
I currently have an inventory of about 1200 titles, and if you find one you need, you can have it for 30% less than my listed price. B139582-InkyBlog
is the coupon code to use in checkout. Hand-delivery is always an option for local friends, but since I can't get that option on the site, I will give the shipping fee back to you in cash when I give you the book(s).
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What??? No improv books?
Keeping them for myself!
But if I ever manage to pick up some useful titles in quantity and at a sensible wholesale, you'll be the first to know. Well, you and the rest of forums.city3.org and Facebook.
Post a Comment